Employee engagement is top of mind for Businesses and Business leaders. LLA designs and delivers tailored services to assist clients in managing the following strategic activities:
It’s not a theory, it’s a fact: Businesses with more engaged employees perform better.
- 88% of employees don’t have passion for their work (OfficeVibe 2016)
- Businesses with more engaged employees have 51% higher productivity (Harter, J.K., Schmidt, F.L., & HayesT.L., Psychology, 2002)
- Companies with the most effective employee communication have 47% higher shareholder returns (Towers Watson, 2010)
- Engaged employees outperform disengaged employees by 20-28% (The Conference Board, 2006)
- Organizations with engaged employees showed a 19% increase in operating income (Towers Perrin, 2008)
- Highly engaged employees have less absence days – in average 3,5 days – compared to not engaged employees (Gallup, 2011)
- Organizations with highly engaged employees achieve twice the annual net income (The Impact of Employee Engagement – Kenexa)
- 2.5 million Americans quit their jobs every month (Celayix Software, 2016)
- For millennials, work life balance is even more important, as 89% feel that work-life balance is essential to happiness (Celayix, 2016).